- Alamo Roofing has been serving the Texas area since 1980, family owned and operated. We are the only roofing company to date that offers free maintenance inspections on new roof purchases (Two Annual Inspections during Warranty Period.)
We offer warranties minimum of 5 years up to 20, depending on what roofing project is selected.
Former insurance adjuster, we can handle of your insurance claims with ease.
What could go wrong when dealing with less than reputable roofing contractors?
- Poor Workmanship
- Price gouging
- Substitution of Products
- Interruption of Work
- Incomplete Jobs
- Inexperienced Workers
- Inexperienced Estimators
- Work not completed per Local Building Codes
- Work fails to Pass Building Inspection
- Unfinished Details
- Request for Additional Monies
- Damage to Landscaping/Debris left in Yard
- Alcohol/Drugs or Abusive Language on the job
- Eliminating Factory Specified or FHA required accessories.
- Not Accommodating Reasonable Requests
- Warranties Not Honored
- Contractor Can't be reached
- Labor Liens Filed Against Customer
- Material Liens Filed Against Customer
Insured, Licensed and Bonded for your protection, TOP named references available.
A+ RATED WITH THE BBB
We work with any type of roof manufacturer.
We are certified in all types of single ply membrane, including TPO, PVC, and EPDM. TPO in particular is the most commonly used single ply roofing membrane in the U.S. and many other areas of the world, and it continues growing. Single ply can be mechanically attached or fully adhered. We specialize in retrofitting single ply membrane to your existing roof. It’s more economical to install a recover board over the existing roof then to install the simple ply membrane over the recover board. We can match the right type of recover board to match your business’s needs.
We apply a weatherproof layer on whatever the damage may be. If you have a leaky roof or some other damage, we need to make sure that the harsh elements don’t get in. If we don’t weatherproof your damage, you could be facing severe heat, cold, or significant water damage when the time comes. That’s why we give a thorough covering to keep those elements out.
Once your commercial roofing is weatherproofed, we need to make sure that the actual roofing itself is reinforced. The damaged area has been compromised, which means you need something that can hold its own far better than the previous material. We’re partnered with Atlas Roofing, CertainTeed, GAF, Tamko, and Owens Corning to provide numerous options for your roofing. With each company having an ample supply to choose from, you will be getting the absolute best for your commercial roof.